The Viking InViktus
Order Yours Today!
The InViktus Laminated Performance Shaft by Viking™
The InViktus Pure Performance Shaft is everything you have been asking for in an American made laminated shaft. Handcrafted from the finest Maple found in North America, the 8 piece construction delivers superior low deflection performance with excellent radial consistency. With its rock solid hit and low vibration, you can be assured you will leave the table victorious.
Legendary Viking Craftsmanship
Every InViktus shaft is 100% made in the USA. Since 1965, Viking Cues have been handcrafted by master craftsmen, each with decades of experience.
Viking has developed a specially-formulated, high‑impact resin SUPER ferrule that is not just reactive, but simply indestructible.
From tip to joint, all components within the InViktus are designed to function as one. Whether you are a pro, amateur, or somewhere in between, the InViktus will take your game to a higher level.
*With all shaft only purchases we cannot guarantee a fit onto your cue unless the butt that the shaft will fit onto is sent into us*
- Tip: Kamui Black Soft (Standard), All options available at no additional charge.
- Ferrule: Viking SUPER Ferrule, capped and threaded onto the shaft
- Shaft: 8 Piece Laminated Hard Rock Maple (Aged 5 years)
- Turnings: 9 to 11 turnings over 18 to 24 months
- Taper: 12" to 14" Pro Taper
- Finish: Ultra-violet Urethane 3 coat finish
- Joint: High Impact Black (IMA), flat faced with a brass insert
- Pin: Viking 5/16 x 18 Quick Release, Stainless Steel
- Warranty: Lifetime, including warpage