Viking Lifetime Warranty: Viking And Valhalla Cues
Please save your original receipts as it must accompany any warranty claim.
In the unlikely event your Viking or Valhalla cue has a defect, you may contact the nearest authorized Viking dealer or Viking Cues, LLC directly at (800) 397-0122 for instructions. Your entire cue and a copy of the original receipt MUST accompany all warranty claims. The cue must be registered on our website within 60 days of purchase!
*Warranty effective 2004, F & G Series Cues and later are covered.
- Viking cues are meticulously handcrafted in the U.S.A. from the finest materials and subject to the strictest quality control standards to bring you the best cue in the industry.
- Viking cues are warranted to be free from material and manufacturing defects.
- Viking Cues, LLC warrants against warpage and all components of the cue for the life of the product, but excludes replaceable parts such as the tip, ferrule, finish, wrap, and bumper. Although not specifically limited, replacement of wear parts by unqualified service personnel may void warranty.
- This warranty applies to Viking cues purchased from an authorized Viking Retailer or distributor.
- The warranty applies to the original owner and is non-transferable.
- All Viking™ cues covered by this warranty will be repaired or replaced (with the same model or one of equal value) without charge.
- All Valhalla™ cues covered by this warranty will be repaired or replaced (with the same model or one of equal value, one time only) without charge.
- All claims are resolved at the discretion of Viking Cues, LLC.
- This warranty is void if your cue has after-market products or if it has been subject to mishandling, abuse, or modification/repairs not performed by Viking Cues.
- Viking does not warrant its cues against any damage caused by third parties.
- Cues built with joint changes and standard, available options are covered under this warranty.
- Any cue or shaft manufactured with non-standard options will not be covered
- Shafts under 11.75mm are not covered.
- Unless reported within the first 30 days after purchase, shipment of product to Viking Cues for warranty consideration is the responsibility of the purchaser. In the continental United States, return shipping charges are covered by Viking Cue®. For addresses outside of the continental United States, Viking will cover a portion of the return shipping charges.
Viking and Valhalla Case and Accessory Limited Warranty
- Cases and accessories are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 1 year unless otherwise specified by the original manufacturer.
If you have any questions about our warranty, please call Viking Cue Manufacturing LLC directly at (800) 397-0122.
For additional help on your warranty issues, please use the form on our Contact Us page.