Viking ViKORE® Performance Shaft
- Advanced LOW DEFLECTION and Enhanced POWER from the Reactive ViKORE® Center
- Enhanced Feel and Low Vibration from the Softouch® Dampening Technology
- The Viking ViKORE® is 100% Made in the USA
- Premium Michigan Hard Rock Maple
- Aged Wood Shafts – 8 to 10 Turns over 5 years
- Viking Indestructible SUPER Ferrule
- Lifetime Warranty, including Warpage
Everest Laminated Tip – Made by Tiger
Proudly Made in USA
*With all shaft only purchases we cannot guarantee a fit onto your cue unless the butt that the shaft will fit onto is sent into us*
I instantly felt in better control of the cue balls speed with this shaft.
Hits smooth, feels solid and instant improved accuracy. Great upgrade for the money
Hits very smooth with great feel and low deflection. This shaft will make any Viking cue the best on the market. Would recommend to anyone. I have this shaft on my custom made Viking cue, awesome cue.
I own 6 Viking cues, 4 of them are price around $1000.00 all of them have Vikore shafts personally I believe these shafts are the best in the market.
I'm not a pro by any means. Had an original Meucci 20 years ago. Sold it for double what I paid for it. Played with bar cues since. When they claim that you get more power with the Vikore they mean it. I have been shooting with my new Viking A350 for a month now. Love the cue, but still learning to take stroke out of my shots so I don't shoot to hard with it.