The Viking Creed
Viking Cues promises to apply all of its knowledge, resources and craftsmanship to create a pool cue that transcends
the idea of just giving you the tool to make you a better pool player. To designing and manufacturing a cue that
becomes an extension of you. Identifiable only to you. Matching your skills, your personality and your passion.
Viking Cues is on a journey to provide its players the very best pool playing experience by manufacturing cues
that enable them to perform at their highest levels. Broad selections. Customized designs. Carefully selected woods
and materials. Designed to reflect your inner viking.
The Authorized Viking Cue Dealer Network
When you play with Viking, you are never alone. Not only are you backed by Viking with one of the best warranties in the business, you also have our nationwide network of Viking Authorized Dealers at your back. Whether you need advice on your game or next purchase or looking to test out the latest Viking performance product, you can rest assured that you are not only playing with the best, you are standing with the best.
Through our exclusive dealer network, you have access to:
- Exclusive Dealer Only Cues and products
- Shaft demonstration sets available to test our performance products before you buy
- In-store product that you can touch and feel
The year was 1965. “Low Deflection” and “Radial Consistency” were terms that would not find meaning for decades to come and Carbon Fiber was in its infancy… as was Viking Cue. In the cool, subterranean basement of a pool hall in Stoughton, Wisconsin, the first Vikings came to life. With one lathe and without fanfare, those first cues paved the way for the development and evolution of Viking Cues and continues to challenge the accepted and push the art of making cues to the next level to this day.
- Founders Gordy Hart was a pool player. He owned pool halls. He knew players and what mattered to them. With house cues being all that were readily available, he quickly realized that players were looking for something more.
- Rise and Fall of an Industry With steady growth through the 70s and a stratospheric rise in the popularity of Billiards in 1986 with the release of the Martin Scorcese film “The Color of Money,” Viking rose to become an industry giant. With a downturn economy in the late 2000s, the billiards industry suffered a severe decline.
- Creating Opportunity Out of Challenge Out of that decline rose the opportunity to engineer and develop the products that would lay the foundation for the future of Viking Cues. With a performance focus fused with our artisanal heritage, Viking is poised to conquer a new generation and continue to carve our path of dominance in the billiard industry.
- American-Made Since day one, every Viking cue has been made in the USA and that tradition continues to this day at our state-of-the-art facility in Middleton, Wisconsin.