The Viking eXactShot eX151 Cue
The Viking eXactShot® Pure Performance Cue is like nothing on the market today. Unique in design and unparalleled in performance, it has no competition. The eX-Core® construction creates ultra-low deflection with pure responsive feel and power. The visually-striking sightlines function as a scope for a pool player to focus on their next shot. The 100% made in the USA, Viking eXactShot® is equipped with a Kamui™ Black Soft Tip, the Viking SUPER ferrule and Viking Lifetime Warranty, including warpage.
East Indian Rosewood | Precious Alloy Premium Pearl Sleeve | Double-Pressed Irish Linen Wrap | Viking Quick Release Joint | Precious Alloy and Smoke Premium Pearl, Genuine Brass and Black IMA Rings | Tip of Your Choice | eXactshot Pure Performance Shaft
At Viking Cues, we know that better cues lead to better games. Over the years, Viking has become recognized as the leading cue maker in the industry. Our reputation is owed to the superior quality and craftsmanship of our products. Because of our focus on making great playing cues and our time-honored tradition in the billiards world. Viking's reputation continues to be the industry leader.
From the leather tip, to the rubber bumper, a Viking cue is constructed with the best components, experience, and care in the billiards industry. We manufacture 99% of our parts we use on our cues and guarantee that our product is 100% American made.
- Tip: Kamui Black Soft
- Ferrule: Viking SUPER Ferrule, capped and threaded onto the shaft
- Wrap: Double-Pressed Irish Linen Wrap
- Shaft: Viking eXactShot Pure Performance Shaft
- Benefit: Extreme Control & Accuracy
- Turnings: 9 to 11 turnings over 18 to 24 months
- Taper: 12" to 14" Pro Taper
- Finish: Ultra-violet Urethane 3 coat finish
- Forearm: Birdseye Maple
- Joint: High Impact Viking Black(IMA), flat faced with a brass insert
- Pin: Viking 5/16 x 18 Quick Release, Stainless Steel
- ButtPlate: High Impact Modified Acrylic with Viking Logo
- Bumper: Threaded Rubber
- Warranty: Lifetime, including warpage