I currently have a Viking cue that is 37 years old. It is straight, and always plays well for me. I wish I could shoot as well as this cue is capable. Been looking at this A580. This is an incredible cue. It would be interesting to use some new technology in my game. better shaft, better tip, and an incredible piece of art work. Hesitate to spend the money. They say, If you want to play, You have to pay.
Viking B5800 A580
- Calculated at Checkout
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Viking B5800 (Formerly A580)
116 Mirror and Black (IMA)Inlays | East Indian Rosewood | Double Pressed Irish Linen Wrap | Silver, White Premium Pearl and Black (IMA) Rings | Viking Quick Release Joint | Tiger Everest Laminated Tip | ViKORE Performance Shaft
At Viking Cues, we know that better cues lead to better games. Over the years, Viking has become recognized as the leading cue maker in the industry. Our reputation is owed to the superior quality and craftsmanship of our products. Because of our focus on making great playing cues and our time-honored tradition in the billiards world. Viking's reputation continues to be the industry leader.
From the leather tip, to the rubber bumper, a Viking cue is constructed with the best components, experience, and care in the billiards industry. We manufacture 99% of our parts we use on our cues and guarantee that our product is 100% American made.
- Tip: Everest® Laminated
- Ferrule: Viking SUPER Ferrule, capped and threaded onto the shaft
- Wrap: 100% Irish Linen
- Shaft: ViKORE Hard Rock Maple (Aged 5 years)
- Benefit: Extreme Control & Accuracy
- Turnings: 9 to 11 turnings over 18 to 24 months
- Taper: 12" to 14" Pro Taper
- Finish: Ultra-violet Urethane 3 coat finish
- Forearm: East Indian Rosewood
- Joint: High Impact Black (IMA), flat faced with a brass insert
- Pin: Viking 5/16 x 18 Quick Release, Stainless Steel
- ButtPlate: High Impact Modified Acrylic with Viking Logo
- Bumper: Threaded Rubber
- Warranty: Lifetime, including warpage