Viking B6801 (Formerly A682)
56 Genuine Abalone, Black (IMA), and Mirror Inlays | East Indian Rosewood for 2020! | Gator Embossed Leather Wrap | Black (IMA) and Silver Rings | Viking Quick Release Joint | Tiger Everest Laminated Tip | ViKORE Performance Shaft
At Viking Cues, we know that better cues lead to better games. Over the years, Viking has become recognized as the leading cue maker in the industry. Our reputation is owed to the superior quality and craftsmanship of our products. Because of our focus on making great playing cues and our time-honored tradition in the billiards world. Viking's reputation continues to be the industry leader.
From the leather tip, to the rubber bumper, a Viking cue is constructed with the best components, experience, and care in the billiards industry. We manufacture 99% of our parts we use on our cues and guarantee that our product is 100% American made.
- Tip: Everest® Laminated
- Ferrule: Viking SUPER Ferrule, capped and threaded onto the shaft
- Wrap: Gator Embossed Leather
- Shaft: ViKORE Hard Rock Maple (Aged 5 years)
- Benefit: Extreme Control & Accuracy
- Turnings: 9 to 11 turnings over 18 to 24 months
- Taper: 12" to 14" Pro Taper
- Finish: Ultra-violet Urethane 3 coat finish
- Forearm: Rosewood
- Joint: High Impact Black (IMA) / Stainless Steel, flat faced with a brass insert
- Pin: Viking 5/16 x 18 Quick Release, Stainless Steel
- ButtPlate: High Impact Modified Acrylic with Viking Logo
- Bumper: Threaded Rubber
- Warranty: Lifetime, including warpage
This is a truly stunning cue. Bought a Viking in the early 80s. Thought I would see how they are today. All I can say is this is now my go to cue. Totally impressed. Excellent control, english and consistency. I own multiple high end cues and cannot overstate how impressed I am. Beautiful craftsmanship...top notch.