Viking Cue Manufacturing LLC, located in Middleton, WI, has been manufacturing handcrafted custom cues since 1965. To meet the increasing demand for our products, Viking Cue is seeking talented and motivated production specialists to assist in making the next generation of our legendary cues.
- Cue Builders
As part of our winning team, you will be responsible maintaining the highest industry standards. Qualified candidates will have good math skills and mechanical aptitude, strong attention to detail, previous woodworking, machining, and finishing experience. We offer training for qualified candidates. In addition, ideal candidates should have a reliable work history, be a team player, and take pride in your work.
- Must be 18 years or older, and have a high school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Review & document customer orders.
- Design, produce, and test wood products using hand tools and automated machinery.
- Perform high quality work in fast-paced production environment.
- Set up, operate, and tend to drill presses, manual lathes, CNC lathes and mills.
- Sand products using sander or sandpaper.
- color or coat products with stains, paints, and U.V. top coat.
- Initiate quality tests, analyze results, and find solutions to solve production related problems.
- Proactive and positive attitude is a must.
- Possess drive and ambition, as well as enthusiasm.
- Reliable, organized, detail oriented, self-starter, and able to multitask.
- Great interpersonal skills & problem-solving abilities.
Hours are 7:00-3:30 +/- Monday – Friday (Note: Part-time positions may be also available)
Salary Depends on Experience
If you are interested in joining a successful, growing organization, please submit your application using link below, NO CALLS PLEASE.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Viking Cue provides year round employment with a competitive salary and benefits package including paid vacation and holidays.