Love the details and quality of the cue. Will definitely be my cue of choice. Looking to compete and would like viking to be apart of my journey. I learned in Iraq with a viking while deployed and refuse to play with any other brand. Thanks Viking for you continued quality and standard of cue development.
Viking B2801 A285
- Calculated at Checkout
Viking B2801 (Formerly A285)
Smoke Stain | Northwoods Maple | Smoke Premium Pearl Sleeve | Double Pressed Irish Linen Wrap | White Premium Pearl Rings | Viking Quick Release Joint | Tiger Everest Tip | ViKORE American Performance Shaft
At Viking Cues, we know that better cues lead to better games. Over the years, Viking has become recognized as the leading cue maker in the industry. Our reputation is owed to the superior quality and craftsmanship of our products. Because of our focus on making great playing cues and our time-honored tradition in the billiards world. Viking's reputation continues to be the industry leader.
From the leather tip, to the rubber bumper, a Viking cue is constructed with the best components, experience, and care in the billiards industry. We manufacture 99% of our parts we use on our cues and guarantee that our product is 100% American made.
- Tip: Everest
- Ferrule: Viking SUPER Ferrule, capped and threaded onto the shaft
- Wrap: 100% Irish Linen
- Shaft: ViKORE Hard Rock Maple (Aged 5 years)
- Benefit: Extreme Control & Accuracy
- Turnings: 9 to 11 turnings over 18 to 24 months
- Taper: 12" to 14" Pro Taper
- Finish: Ultra-violet Urethane 3 coat finish
- Forearm: Northwoods Maple
- Joint: High Impact Black (IMA), flat faced with a brass insert
- Pin: Viking 5/16 x 18 Quick Release, Stainless Steel
- ButtPlate: High Impact Modified Acrylic with Viking Logo
- Bumper: Threaded Rubber
- Warranty: Lifetime, including warpage