Viking B3331 Siege Upgrade
This Upgraded Cue is in Stock and Available to Ship.
20 Black (IMA), White IMA and Cerulean Blue Premium Pearl Inlays | Ocean Blue and Khaki Stain Butt | Birdseye Maple | Double Pressed Irish Linen Wrap | Viking Quick Release Joint | Kamui Black Laminated Tip | Siege Performance Shaft
At Viking Cues, we know that better cues lead to better games. Over the years, Viking has become recognized as the leading cue maker in the industry. Our reputation is owed to the superior quality and craftsmanship of our products. Because of our focus on making great playing cues and our time-honored tradition in the billiards world. Viking's reputation continues to be the industry leader.
From the leather tip, to the rubber bumper, a Viking cue is constructed with the best components, experience, and care in the billiards industry. We manufacture 99% of our parts we use on our cues and guarantee that our product is 100% American made.
- Tip: Kamui Black Soft (Standard)
- Ferrule: Viking SUPER Ferrule
- Wrap: 100% Irish Linen
- Shaft: Siege Carbon Fiber
- Benefit: Extreme Control & Accuracy
- Taper: 12" to 14" Pro Taper
- Finish: Ultra-violet Urethane 3 coat finish
- Forearm: Premium Birdseye Maple
- Joint: High Impact Black (IMA), flat faced with a brass insert (Standard)
- Pin: Viking 5/16 x 18 Quick Release, Stainless Steel
- ButtPlate: High Impact Modified Acrylic with Viking Logo
- Bumper: Threaded Rubber
- Warranty: Lifetime, including warpage
Care of Your Siege Shaft
- The first step in protecting your shaft is registering the shaft at Vikingcue.com within the first 30 days of ownership to be eligible for its limited lifetime warranty. Specific warranty information can be found at vikingcue.com/warranty.
Cleaning of Your Siege Shaft
The surface of the Siege shaft has been engineered to be sealed from the outside elements. Although it is sealed, soils may build up on the surface of the shaft.
- Day to Day maintenance can be performed with a soft, clean, debris free cloth lightly applied to the surface of the shaft to remove any residue followed by wiping with a soft, clean damp rag.
- When a deeper clean is desired, Isopropyl alcohol wipes can be used. If wipes are not available, substituting a soft, clean, debris free cloth with a few drops of Isopropyl Alcohol (70%) will be effective.
Care of Your Siege Shaft
- Under no circumstances can the Siege shaft be sanded or modified. The use of any type of abrasives, in liquid or solid form, will damage the sealed surface of the shaft and void the warranty of the shaft. The use of many common shaft treatments is not advised as many contain abrasive compounds that can damage the surface of the shaft.
- The finish of the Viking Siege shaft is designed to glide through the hand without the use of additional products. Use of baby powder, hand chalk or talcum powder is not recommended and may cause damage to the surface not covered under the warranty of the shaft.
- The diameter of the shaft cannot be modified. Any process to reduce the diameter of the shaft will result in damage the finish of the shaft, weaken the carbon fiber structure and expose raw fiber shaft, release potentially harmful particles into the air and will void the warranty of the shaft.
Changing the Tip on Your Siege Shaft
- The unique design of the Ferrule on the Viking Siege shaft makes it an integral part of the overall structure. Care must be taken not to remove ferrule material when replacing the tip. The removal of excess ferrule material may compromise the structure of the shaft and void shaft warranty.
- It is recommended that the shaft be protected from contact with solvents, glue and any abrasives used in the tip replacement process as they may cause permanent damage to the finish of the shaft and may void the shaft warranty.
Changing the Ferrule on Your Siege Shaft.
- The Carbon Fiber construction of the Siege shaft and it's components are subject to specific materials and extremely close tolerances. In the event that the ferrule needs to be repaired or replaced, it must be done so by Viking Cue Manufacturing to maintain the shaft's warranty.