Elite Edition Size: 50 numbered cues
Warrior Way | TF-WW
Highly-figured Birdseye Maple Forearm | West African Ebony Sleeve | 12 Genuine Turquoise Diamond Inlays | 66 Total inlays | Six (6) Vermillion, Ebony and Genuine Turquoise Points | Vermillion and Turquoise floating Inlays in Wrap Area | Six (6) Genuine Turquoise, Vermillion and Ebony Shaft Inlays | Everest® Laminated Tip | ViKORE® Shaft | Viking SUPER Ferrule | Viking Quick Release Joint | *
"Each Two Feather cue is crafted with the finest exotic materials. Every detail is touched by our craftsmen and each feature is expressed with Two Feather's distinctive artisan aesthetic. They are simply the ultimate cues: exquisitely refined and truly exceptional."
The Warrior Way tells of the epic battle between races and the ultimate fate of the Native People. The cue beautifully depicts the native land, the battle between races, the native people, the reservation road, the native weapons, the long knives of the white man and the coming of the white man.
Quite a story. Quite a cue.
- Tip: Everest® Laminated
- Ferrule: Viking SUPER Ferrule, capped and threaded onto the shaft
- Wrap: None
- Shaft: ViKORE American Performance Shaft
- Benefit: Extreme Control & Accuracy
- Turnings: 9 to 11 turnings over 18 to 24 months
- Taper: 12" to 14" Pro Taper
- Finish: Ultra-violet Urethane 3 coat finish
- Forearm: Birdseye Maple
- Joint: High Impact Modified Acrylic, flat faced with a brass insert
- Pin: Viking 5/16 x 18 quick release, stainless steel
- Butt Plate: High Impact Modified Acrylic with Viking Logo
- Bumper: Threaded rubber
- Warranty: Lifetime, including warpage
Every TF Series Cue is individually made to order, hand numbered and limited edition. Because each is made to order, please allow up to 12 weeks for delivery.