NEW FOR 2018! Precious Alloy Premium Pearl| Upgraded Curly Maple Forearm | 2 Custom Precious Alloy Pearl Sleeve Rings | 18 Custom Precious Alloy, White Premium Pearl and Black IMA Rings | Double Pressed Black/Walnut Irish Linen Wrap | Custom Black IMA Butt Cap and Joint | Viking Quick Release Joint |Tiger Everest Tip |ViKORE Performance Shaft
Starting in early 2017, the artisans at Viking Cue will be taking one of our legendary designs and making it a new and exciting custom cue, each and every month. By exploring our vast collection of rich custom stains, wraps, materials, exotic woods, performance shafts and tip options, our designers will create a truly custom, limited edition cue without the additional customization charges you would normally expect from the competition.
Every month, Viking PowerBuys Cues will be made available at incredible savings — so get them while you can… cause when the PowerBuys are gone — they’re gone!
For the month of August, we took the very popular A316 and customized it to make the C-A316. The C-A316 features our new Precious Alloy Pearl sleeve rings with custom Precious Alloy Pearl, White Premium Pearl and Black IMA rings, Upgraded Curly Maple Forearm with Viking Coffee Stain, Black/Walnut Double Pressed 100% Irish Linen Wrap finished off with a Black IMA Joint and Butt Cap. It also comes standard with the Viking low-deflection ViKORE American Performance shaft with Tiger Everest tip as well as the Viking Limited Lifetime Warranty including warpage.
From the leather tip, to the rubber bumper, a Viking cue is constructed with the best components, experience, and care in the billiards industry. We manufacture 99% of our parts we use on our cues and guarantee that our product is 100% American made.
- Tip: Everest
- Ferrule: Viking SUPER Ferrule, capped and threaded onto the shaft
- Wrap: 100% Irish Linen
- Shaft: ViKORE Performance Shaft (Aged 5 years)
- Benefit: Extreme Control & Accuracy
- Turnings: 9 to 11 turnings over 18 to 24 months
- Taper: 12" to 14" Pro Taper
- Finish: Ultra-violet Urethane 3 coat finish
- Forearm: Central American Cocobolo
- Joint: High Impact Black (IMA), flat faced with a brass insert
- Pin: Viking 5/16 x 18 Quick Release, Stainless Steel
- ButtPlate: High Impact Modified Acrylic with Viking Logo
- Bumper: Threaded Rubber
- Warranty: Lifetime, including warpage