*Please note that it may take up to 4 weeks to ship this cue model.
DISCOUNT AVAILABLE ONLINE ONLY
This cue is a discontinued model and is therefore subject to very limited availability. If for any reason (such as a discrepancy in inventory) this cue model is unavailable for delivery, a full refund for the sale will be issued in the same form as payment and the customer will be notified.
48 Select Birdseye Maple, New Guinea Vermillion and Brazilian Tulipwood Inlays | West African Ebony | Ostrich Embossed Leather Wrap | Select Birdseye Maple, New Guinea Vermillion, Brazilian Tulipwood and Black (IMA) Rings | Viking Quick Release Joint | Tiger Everest Laminated Tip | ViKORE Performance Shaft
At Viking Cues, we know that better cues lead to better games. Over the years, Viking has become recognized as the leading cue maker in the industry. Our reputation is owed to the superior quality and craftsmenship of our products. Because of our focus on making great playing cues and our time-honored tradition in the billiards world. Viking's reputation continues to be the industry leader.
From the leather tip, to the rubber bumper, a Viking cue is constructed with the best components, experience, and care in the billiards industry. We manufacture 99% of our parts we use on our cues and guarantee that our product is 100% American made.
- Tip: Everest® Laminated
- Ferrule: Viking SUPER Ferrule, capped and threaded onto the shaft
- Wrap: Ostrich Embossed Leather
- Shaft: ViKORE Hard Rock Maple (Aged 5 years)
- Benefit: Extreme Control & Accuracy
- Turnings: 9 to 11 turnings over 18 to 24 months
- Taper: 12" to 14" Pro Taper
- Finish: Ultra-violet Urethane 3 coat finish
- Forearm: West African Ebony
- Joint: High Impact Black (IMA), flat faced with a brass insert
- Pin: Viking 5/16 x 18 Quick Release, Stainless Steel
- ButtPlate: High Impact Modified Acrylic with Viking Logo
- Bumper: Threaded Rubber
- Warranty: Lifetime, including warpage