The Viking InViktus
Order Yours Today!
The InViktus Laminated Performance Shaft by Viking™
The InViktus Pure Performance Shaft is everything you have been asking for in an American made laminated shaft. Handcrafted from the finest Maple found in North America, the 8 piece construction delivers superior low deflection performance with excellent radial consistency. With its rock solid hit and low vibration, you can e assured you will leave the table victorious.
Legendary Viking Craftsmanship
Every InViktus shaft is 100% made in the USA. Since 1965, Viking Cues have been handcrafted by master craftsmen, each with decades of experience.
Viking has developed a specially-formulated, high‑impact resin SUPER ferrule that is not just reactive, but simply indestructible.
From tip to joint, all components within the InViktus are designed to function as one. Whether you are a pro, amateur, or somewhere in between, the InViktus will take your game to a higher level.
*With all shaft only purchases we cannot guarantee a fit onto your cue unless the butt that the shaft will fit onto is sent into us*
- Tip: Kamui Black Soft (Standard), All options available at no additional charge.
- Ferrule: Viking SUPER Ferrule, capped and threaded onto the shaft
- Shaft: 8 Piece Laminated Hard Rock Maple (Aged 5 years)
- Turnings: 9 to 11 turnings over 18 to 24 months
- Taper: 12" to 14" Pro Taper
- Finish: Ultra-violet Urethane 3 coat finish
- Joint: High Impact Black (IMA), flat faced with a brass insert
- Pin: Viking 5/16 x 18 Quick Release, Stainless Steel
- Warranty: Lifetime, including warpage