The Viking InViktus IN101 Cue
The InViktus Pure Performance Shaft is everything you have been asking for in an American made laminated shaft. Handcrafted from the finest Maple found in North America, the 8 piece construction delivers superior low deflection performance with excellent radial consistency. With its rock solid hit and low vibration, you can be assured you will leave the table victorious.
At Viking Cues, we know that better cues lead to better games. Over the years, Viking has become recognized as the leading cue maker in the industry. Our reputation is owed to the superior quality and craftsmanship of our products. Because of our focus on making great playing cues and our time-honored tradition in the billiards world. Viking's reputation continues to be the industry leader.
From the leather tip, to the rubber bumper, a Viking cue is constructed with the best components, experience, and care in the billiards industry. We manufacture 99% of our parts we use on our cues and guarantee that our product is 100% American made.
- Tip: Kamui Black Soft (Standard. Others available)
- Ferrule: Viking SUPER Ferrule, capped and threaded onto the shaft
- Wrap: None
- Shaft: Viking InViktus Pure Performance Shaft
- Benefit: Extreme Control & Accuracy
- Turnings: 9 to 11 turnings over 18 to 24 months
- Taper: 12" to 14" Pro Taper
- Finish: Ultra-violet Urethane 3 coat finish
- Forearm: Northwoods Maple
- Joint: High Impact Black (IMA), flat faced with a brass insert
- Pin: Viking 5/16 x 18 Quick Release, Stainless Steel
- ButtPlate: High Impact Modified Acrylic with Viking Logo
- Bumper: Threaded Rubber
- Warranty: Lifetime, including warpage